Empowerment Coaching with
Imagine Your Ideal Practice Day…
You enter your practice and notice that your reception room is filled with scheduled patients looking forward to their visit with you. Your practice team has been busy preparing the practice for your arrival. The practice is really organized – there is a place for everything and everything is in its place. You begin the day with a team huddle, review your goals, and inspire your team to be their very best. Everything you need for the day to run smoothly is ready because you have implemented procedures to maximize patient flow and minimize stress.
The day seems to fly by. You focus on your patients, free from distraction, because you are sure that your case management, coding and documentation procedures are efficient, complete and compliant. Your patients sense your confidence and so they follow your recommendations and refer their friends and family members. The lack of new patients is no issue because you have a marketing plan in place that ensures that you attract a constant flow of high-quality new patients.
At the end of the day you feel energized and enthusiastic! You acknowledge the contribution of your team members and then you leave the practice on time. On the way home, you reflect back on your day, thankful that the profitability of your practice has exceeded your highest expectations. You are grateful for the quality of life that your financial stability provides for you and your loved ones. Your life feels in balance and you look forward to the quality time that you have planned to enjoy with your family and friends. You pause for a moment to think about what practice was like before you joined Breakthrough Coaching and smile as you reflect on the fortunate decision you made to become a Member.
If your days in practice are less than ideal, here’s how Breakthrough Coaching can help you make every day exceptional…
You’ll work with a Personal Coach who…
- Teaches from experience. Before becoming a coach, your coach was a successful Breakthrough Coaching Member and mastered the procedures and systems that you and your team are learning.
- Customizes the Breakthrough Coaching program based upon your practice goals, expectations and philosophy enabling you to grow at your own pace.
- Holds you accountable to make the changes you desire. Without a Coach change takes longer and often it doesn’t occur at all!
- Provides you with an outside, independent perspective. It’s tough to see the frame when you are in the picture!
- Assures you that you are not alone. It’s easy to become isolated in practice. Your Coach is accessible whenever you need a real-world perspective on the important issues impacting your practice.
- Acts as an extension of your HR Department assisting in the hiring, training and, when necessary, firing your practice team members.
You’ll implement time-tested, Turn-Key Practice Management Systems that…
- Allow you to maintain your focus on delivering the highest-quality care to your patients.
- Enable you to delegate virtually every task you desire to your practice team members, from marketing to compliance, from administration to documentation.
- Allow you to diversify the revenue-enhancing services and products that you offer to your patients without being distracted from patient care.
- Produce a greater predictability and consistency in the outcomes of your patient care procedures.
- Provide you with the “Pillow Factor”–the ability to sleep soundly knowing that your procedures, coding and document are compliant and audit proof.
- Make the training of new and existing practice team members easy, fun, and most importantly reproducible.
- Are more cost-effective to implement than developing systems on your own due to the lost time and errors that come from re-inventing the wheel.
- Are easier to monitor due to the accountability, monitoring, reporting and tracking inherently built into every system.
You’ll attend Real-World, Experience-Based Seminars that provide you with…
- Real-world, hands-on experience, in patient care, practice management and practice team building.
- Motivation and Inspiration from keynote speakers who help you to implement your vision and strengthen your course of action and commitment.
- The latest information first. You’ll be the first to learn new marketing strategies, advances in technique, and updates in the coding, compliance and regulatory changes impacting your practice.
- Interactive sessions and workshops designed strengthen your practice team building and leadership skills.
- Turn-key, nuts-and-bolts strategies to increase profitability, decrease your overhead and strengthen your financial bottom line.
- A setting that encourages you to interact and network with the most successful colleagues in your profession who freely share their ideas, experiences and support.
- The fresh perspective you obtain when you change your environment. It’s difficult to see change coming when you are stuck within the routine of the four walls of your practice.
- A panel of extraordinary speakers, including some of the most noted and knowledgeable speakers in the profession, covering topics that have been accepted for Continuing Education Credits to help you keep up with your professional requirements.
- Access to thoroughly vetted companies that provide the highest-quality services and products that enhance and diversify your revenue –opportunities that are often exclusive to Breakthrough Coaching Members.
You’ll have access to amazing Online Resources, including…
- Hundreds of downloadable practice management and documentation forms, all constantly updated and conveniently categorized for ease of access.
- The knowledge that every practice team member needs to effectively perform the duties of their position at their fingertips 24/7/365.
- Training programs for every practice team member, with Audio Visual Modules, Self Tests, Forms, and e-Classes organized by Department including Doctor, Administration, Finance, Active Care Rehab, Front Desk, and Compliance Departments.
- Multi-modal learning tools in the form of Audio Visual Modules that engage that facilitate learning through audio, visual, and kinesthetic pathways.
- Automated documentation of practice team members and doctor training through self-administered online tests.
- Training modules in the form of over 100 Podcasts featuring interviews and conversations with some of the most familiar names in chiropractic that allow you unplug you from the computer while you learn on the go.
- A complete Annual Marketing Calendar along with hundreds of Implementation Packets that provide you and your practice team with the step-by-step procedures you need to implement the most cost-effective and efficient marketing strategies available.
- Dozens of customizable PowerPoint presentations suitable for patient education workshops and to generate new patient referrals from businesses, civic organizations, Human Resource Managers, medical doctors, and other networking opportunities.
- Real-time updates on important issues including coding, compliance, reimbursement and regulatory issues.
You’ll receive monthly Statistical Analysis reports that…
- Allows your Coach to focus on the key issues concerning your practice and to customize the delivery of the Breakthrough Coaching system.
- Tracks your historical performance so that you can monitor trends, refine your marketing plan and set and monitor your goals.
- Is benchmarked against the practice statistics of hundreds of your chiropractic colleagues across the country enabling you to know how your results compare with practices in your geographic area.
- Identifies areas of unrealized revenue including missed appointments, new patients, office visit average, case average, patient visit average, and collections percentage.
- Monitors your cash flow to help you make hiring and purchasing decisions and tax planning.
- Calculates and reports back to you your return on investment for every dollar spent on Breakthrough Coaching.